Let us guide you to a unique tasting and cultural experience. Learn all about Greek food culture from a local Chef and take back home some useful tips to spice up your cooking. Discuss the customs and traditions of Greek cuisine and dinning, talk about the eating habits of ancient and modern Greeks and drink an Ouzo with an appetizer on the balcony overlooking the sea.
In the meantime, you will have the opportunity to taste Greek recipes with organic products, like Greek salad, moussaka, cheese pie or meatballs with tomato sauce and Greek yogurt.
As this private dining experience comes to an end, the Chef will show you family photos from life in Greece, in the decade of 1940-1950 and share some stories. This is a local experience with homemade food and authentic Greek hospitality.
This is a unique tour because…
- Learn about the Greek food culture and traditions
- Take some useful tips to boost your cooking
- Have a traditional Greek dinner with organic products from a local Chef
- Get to know facts and stories about Athens from a local
- 2 appetizers, salad, main course, dessert, Greek wine/Ouzo
- If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know so that we can plan accordingly.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
- No Refund within 24 hours of experience date.
€58 / Once / Per Guest